Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Humorous Quote in Honor of Election Day

by Dave Barry (shown below)

"Republicans hate the news media. They're up front about this. They basically come right out and say 'We're prosperous and religious and patriotic and clean-cut, and you media people are communist atheistic dope addicts wearing clothes that look like they came from a store called the Fashion Dumpster.' I find this attitude refreshing. I'm always happier around Republicans, who are honestly hostile, than around Democrats, who really want the media to like them and who get all pouty when we note that they have the managerial competence of oatmeal."



End quote. This is Holly talking now. I decided about a month ago that I'm a McCain gal, but i woke up this morning confused and thinking maybe Romney was a better choice. I really like them both so much. For a moment I had the brilliant idea that perhaps they could be running mates and was quite pleased with this idea. Then I remembered that they hate each other. Too bad.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

somehow you just become cuter and funnier every time i get a good dose of Holly-isms