Friday, February 20, 2009

The Unofficial Europe Post

Internet time is scarce, but I flatter myself that some of you might be wondering what I'm up to. I will give a brief report.

I arrived in London safely. And then "Bienvenue a Paris" (pronounced Par-ee). Four beautiful, whirlwind days in Paris (motto: "I'm getting too old for this") and back to London (motto "I thought 10 days would be enough, but I think I was wrong).

I'm getting home next Wednesday and will give a more complete report, although I'm already forgetting a lot of the details. Hopefully I'll have pictures at that point, but I can't promise since I haven't been able to use my camera and am dependent on the file-sharing of others.

Having a lovely time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks goodness you are doing great and having a wonderful time. I am looking forward to your complete blog entry!

stacey said...

so fun! glad you are having such a great time. i am so jealous! i am also waiting for the complete europe trip blog!!