Monday, March 23, 2009

Reasons to Rejoice

1. The cheap produce stand by my house re-opened!!! Today I bought a cantaloupe, five oranges, four lemons, three pears, two pounds of onions, a bag of baby carrots, a bunch of green onions and two pounds of tomatoes for $7.50! Yipee! Winter really is over.

2. I LOVE my new desk! I thought I needed a new apartment--I was wrong. I just needed a desk in my bedroom.

3. The mystery bruise that appeared on my arm last Tuesday is finally starting to fade. Its unexplained appearance and uncanny stamina have not really inconvenienced my life at all, but for the entire week I've had it, it has been dark enough to startle me every time I've seen it.

4. John Stossel. You know- the investigative report. I love him. SO MUCH. If you have any interest at all on getting an insightful understanding of the stimulus/bailout/etc stop what you are doing right now and watch this video:



If you like it, as soon as you have a chunk of free time watch the whole thing
here
(And thank you Sharon for sharing the video)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that your love of John has not waned over time! Do you still love Gary Sinise, too??

Holly said...

Gary Sinise was a silly school-girl crush. My love for John Stossel is deep and abiding.

Jill said...

I always youtube John Stossel. See you at the temple