Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Have a nice weekend!....What? It's not the last day of your work week?

Tomorrow morning I take off for my vacation at Lake Huron (which is not as pretty as Lake Michigan but is still very pretty, as you can see below)

It's a good thing I will be wearing flip flops the rest of the week because my feet are swollen to the point of not fitting into my ultra comfortable ballet flats. (My instinct is to make some sort of a pregnancy scare joke here, but I just can't figure out how to pull that off, so I'll skip it.)

(I know this doesn't really fit in here, but I just want to say regarding my sunburn-- that I WAS wearing sunscreen (spf 50) which I reapplied throughout the day.)

Another shout-out to Michigan--everyone there has air conditioning. Yipee!!

Also my niece Ellie (who I'm sure you'll be happy to know talks in complete sentences) will be there

Family reunions are pretty much the best.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

oh fine. leave. sheesh!

stacey said...

i didn't know that you were going!! now i am really sad we won't be there. hope you guys have a great time!

Happy Herrons said...

We are glad you are here!