Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reason 70,000 that I love my life

Subtitle: the new sink strainer

The strainer in our kitchen sink broke a few months ago and has not been doing its job properly. I've been waiting for the super to bring us a new one. All my my hopes and dreams were realized when this morning he gave me this little bit of brilliance:
Yes, that is a rainbow-colored hot air balloon. Yes, the name of the product is "Strainer Art Decorative Sink Drainer." Yes, that is Mona Lisa as their spokesperson. And yes, you read correctly, the price was a mere 99 cents (reduced from $4.99).

I can't say that I love the strainer, but I can say that I love that this is the strainer they gave us.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

are you freaking kidding me???!!! that is likely the coolest most coveted strainer EVER! i want one!

Anonymous said...

This might be my favorite post ever, it is so awesome. Tell me where I can find such a strainer! Sadly its probably only available in New York.