Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Important Announcement

As any of you that have had more than a four minute conversation with me in the last several months will know, I have been very very keen on the idea of obtaining for myself a food processor. I only learned what a food processor was about three months ago, and I've been amazed by them ever since. I did the research and found exactly the one I want. It is very very highly reviewed on all the websites I checked and is only $50. Definitely a good investment. But, alas, I am painfully thrifty and somehow just could not convince myself to do it. Instead, I would torment my friends and associates with constant cost analysis of everything ("Well, I would go to the puppet show with you, but that $20 could buy half of my food processor" etc.) Finally, for no particular reason at all (unless being bored at work is a reason), I did it! I bought the food processor.

I anticipate that said food processor will go very well with the joy of my life Kitchen Aid which I recently procured
but for reasons of pure giddiness have not blogged about previously. It makes me so so so happy to own a KitchenAid. (Now I won't have to have a reception or shower when I get married.)

I think I have probably been nesting lately. In the last two weeks I have also purchased the long-lusted after bundt cake pan (like the one above, only red); an extraordinarily nifty cake carrier (for all the bundt cakes I have been and will be making), and a sleeping bag!! It is purple and yellow like Wolverine and served me very well on my camping trip last weekend that I forgot to tell you about.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

this makes me so, so happy in so many ways.

Happy Herrons said...

I am glad you are collecting awesome stuff! And I am SO glad you love the KitchenAid!!!

jeff said...

What are you planning to cook in the sleeping bag?