Monday, December 22, 2008

My first vlog

A vlog is a video blog. I was in one back in October 2006. For some reason, I just remembered it today and, since I just recently learned how to post videos on my blog, I've decided I"m going to post it. It is only mildly amusing, and it is super duper long, so I"m warning you, there's a good chance that you're not going to want to watch the whole thing. Or even part of it. I just want to post it and so I will because it's my blog and I can do that. Please keep in mind that this was more than two years ago.


My ex-roommate Megan (who has been married more than a year and now lives in Vegas) put it together. She is pretty much a computer movie editing superstar.

3 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

Oh man that was so fun to watch! We're still pretty funny even though it's super long.

Holly said...

Yeah, i TOTALLY amuses me too.

Jnuck said...

This makes me miss you girls so much!