Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Post

It's time for a new post because as interesting as Dick Cheney talking about torture is, let's face it, it's a bit of a downer.

Although I have two things that I've been meaning to blog about, I am suffering from a general lack of the desire to do anything (to the extent that for the first time ever I will not be hosting a Tony's party this year), so instead of organizing my thoughts enough to put an actual post, I'm putting on this music video about New York City that I love so so so so so much. I just laugh and laugh and laugh. If it's not the best comic dancing music video you've ever seen I will give you a million dollars.
(that's just an expression. but seriously if you feel like laughing, click below and invest in four minutes of pure bliss.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?