Friday, November 13, 2009

Productivity

After three months, I think I have come to the end of the "fun" in my "funemployment." Now I am trying to focus more on being productive and finding a job.

After a day of fasting and praying to be more productive and make better use of my time, I had an epiphany. Like so many of the epiphanies that I bother recording on my blog, this one also had to do with the arrangement of my room. It occurred to me that two pieces of furniture needed to be switched. And I did it and it has made ALL the difference in the world, once again forcing me to ask the question, "What do people without divine intervention do with themselves?"

So now my desk is in a much much much better place where I can easily access it and it doesn't collect junk. It is sort of the focal point of the room, which adds to my desire and ability to sit there and do productive things. (You may have already noticed the dramatic increase in the number of blog posts I've written.)

My roomie Ashley came in to chat with me the other day and was so amused by what she saw she suggested that she take a photo for my blog.
Yes, that is a heating pad attached to my neck with the tie from my Halloween costume. After much thought, I decided that this was the best option. And yes, my neck is feeling better now, thank you for asking.

5 comments:

Heather said...

your room is so cute. I would like to see more. Hey,,,Hey,,,Hey...some of us prey on the folks that don't get design-inspiration for themselves.

Sally said...

You are so cute! Good luck on the job hunt.

Happy Herrons said...

Ah! Do you need some niece-ie heeling (ha) on your neck? Can you come and play next week?

Oh yah- I am Heather's biggest design-impaired client!

Tamara said...

Oh Holly! I adore you and miss everything about you!!!

maxfamclan said...

Very Creative neck healing! Kudos to you!