Friday, August 6, 2010

My Dave Barry calendar entry for the day

It was too long to put on facebook, so I'm posting it here.


"New York City, as you know if you have ever met a New Yorker, is the greatest place in the world for everything: buildings, restaurants, stores, pizza, water, nightclubs that nobody can get into, hand gestures, rats, everything. New Yorkers are very proud of being from such a great city. If a New Yorker is forced to go to another place, he never misses an opportunity to tell anyone within the sound his voice (a fourteen-mile radius) specifically how the new place is inferior to New York. If a New Yorkers visits China, he will declare that the Chinese food in New York is much better. This is why New Yorkers are so popular wherever they go."--Dave Barry



I mean, I love my new home, but I still find that this is true.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerlillie said...

And me :)