Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just another day at work


No, we don't keep razors here. You can't get a picture ID in this building. I will not get you a watch...... If you just had a nervous breakdown and shaved your head, you cannot have an appointment here. I don't care if you have more psychotic diagnosis then I can write down, that isn't helping your case..... Even if the magazine DID say that, I cannot teach you how to embezzle money..... The new intern is not a spy..... Do you have any plans to hurt yourself?..... I understand, obviously it didn't count as a psychiatric hospitalization if your mother signed you in while you were unconscious..... I cannot help you get your sex tapes back from your landlord.....I can understand wanting to kill yourself, and i can even understand self-cutting, but I cannot understand trying to kill yourself by swallowing broken glass. I don't think the beginning DBT group is going to get the job done for you...... Ma'am, it's not my fault you still have a penis..... I just need to know how many Lamictal she took.....And did you win the lawsuit against your last therapist?..... I'm sorry that your dead sister keeps talking to you, but will you please just sign this consent form?......

No comments: