Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a running gag

Subtitle: Best $2.50 I ever spent.



Yes, I made another heart-shaped cake. Yes, I'm aware I have better things to blog about. But for some reason, I've turned compulsive with the need to bake, badly decorate, and blog about heart-shaped cakes.

But, in my defense, (i) I do make a tasty cake, (ii) usually when I host, the heart-shaped cake pan is the only one available, and (iii) I've come to think that my guests expect a yummy heart-shaped cake awaiting them at my home. (I realize this last one is probably not true, but leave me my fantasies please.)

And just so you know my life does, in fact, have meaning, purpose, and direct--here are some other blogs I'm planning on writing in the near future:

1. on my new working space
2. going green
3. turning my living space into a home
4. why I like my job II

2 comments:

Tamara said...

um... YES! i DO expect cake at your place!!!

Sharon said...

I would love a cake shipped to Ann Arbor, it looks so tasty! Maybe a chocolate heart shaped cake..