Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sans Computer: Day Two

Yesterday morning I had a dream that I had developed the psychic ability to surf the internet in my mind.

It's weird not to be able to check the weather in the morning.

This is not a good week to prepare a sacrament meeting talk. But for some random reason, I was chosen by a high councilman to be his touring speaker. It should be fun, but darn it if the internet isn't a nice resource for speech-giving. It's almost like I'm in high school again before this "internet" thing really took off.

I don't mind not have a computer so much since I bought myself on of these bad boys: Now I might not have the internet but at least I have music.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry for your loss...that is terrible. What is next...writing letters by hand?!

Lady Holiday said...

Holly, I feel your pain! I've had two separate laptops break down in the space of one week. But it can be liberating to be computer free. But I can't imagine life without my radio.