Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One day, two new celebrity look-a-likes

Last Saturday, I had two people introduce two more celebrities that I look like.

An old lady I didn't know stopped me on the street to tell me I look like Blythe Danner's daughter. Turns out she means Gwyneth Paltrow. Her old lady friend agreed.

Then that evening someone from my ward said I always reminded them of Amy Pohler of Saturday Night Live fame. She's the lady who plays Hillary Clinton. She was also the pregnant lady in "Baby Mama".

PS I have no idea what is wrong with my blog. Why are all the pictures so huge? What happened to my friends' links on the side? I will hopefully get this figured out eventually. For now, please bear with me.

4 comments:

jeff said...

Didn't I make the Paltrow comparison after we saw Ironman? Maybe I didn't do it out loud.

Heather said...

Well, you are tall and goooood lookin!

Jnuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Herrons said...

Well I think you are beautiful as YOU!