Friday, June 13, 2008

Favorite Random Conversations of Late

Via g-chat:
Friend: What are you doing tonight?
Me: I'm going to a birthday party.
Friend: Remember to take flowers.
Me: I'm taking some vegan cookies.
Friend: Same thing.

(It funny because it's all plant-based. And just FYI, those cookies were AWESOME. Probably the hit of the party.)

While blowing my hair one morning:
New roommate: Where do we keep the extra toilet paper?
Me: In the cooler in the living room.
New Roommate: Obviously.

4 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

That stinky one I left? Haha

Holly said...

It's not quite as stinky anymore. It also doubles as a chair when we have lots of people over. Very handy.

Sharon said...

So funny, I'm glad it's going well for you..

Liz H. said...

ha! you always make me laugh, holly :)